Monday, September 04, 2006

Sex Addict seeks fix- but not a cure !!



Love admiring / looking / touching women- am I an addict.. oh yeah.

Took a while to be at peace (in a sense) with being a lech and a dominant one at that. Not really socially acceptable to lust after women and want to own / play with them as sex toys. When I was younger I felt guilty about it, but now I just treat my desires as being another one of my traits, like my love of food or my height or love of reading.

I love the female form especially if it has curves- I am not a fan of 'stick insects'- I want a woman, not a man. Picked the enclosed photo at random to show real women having fun and enjoying themselves. I am such a horny whore I'd love the thought of having each and every one of them- I'm greedy when it comes to lust... or if I was a girl, I'd be called a wanton wench or a slut and I'd take that as a compliment !!

horny regards,


michael.

No comments: